Explore data security considerations such as data remnants, data aggregation, data isolation, data ownership, data sovereignty, and data volume.
- [Instructor] When considering Data Security…during integration, it's important to consider the concepts…of data remnants, data aggregation, data isolation,…data ownership, data sovereignty, and data volume.…Data remnants refers to information that is left behind…on a server or resource after it is no longer needed.…Most often this information is found on hard drives,…usually in the slack space or deleted files.…To ensure this information remains confidential though,…it's important to ensure…that all data is properly encrypted.…
Data remnants are a common concern…when utilizing cloud resources,…because you don't control physical access to the hard drives…where your data is being stored.…Whether you control the hard drive or not though,…it's important to understand whether the data…will be cleared, purged, or destroyed…when it's no longer needed.…Clearing the data occurs when a technique is utilized…to remove the data from the drive.…And this will prevent a normal file recovery…from successfully obtaining the data.…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.