Identify the path necessary and electives available to complete the Data Management and Analytics path.
- [Instructor] The data management and analytics path.…What we see here is actually multiple paths…that have synergy in terms of the various technologies…that make up its building blocks to its solution.…Specifically, when we talk about machine learning,…big data, the components that make up…these types of solution usually involve databases…and database administration skills,…understanding querying SQL language, all of these elements…are elements that are very important in order to be able to…build up to machine learning solution.…
Then, moving on into data analytics…and the reporting functionalities that are available…in the various cloud-based and on-premise tools,…are the types of environments that will…really allow an individual to build their skills…towards the data management and analytics certification.…Now when I look a the various paths that are available,…they are all organized as MCSA path.…They really fall within three groups.…First we have the MCSA SQL server groups.…So those are really related to whether you are…
Explore the different question types that exam takers will encounter, and then dive into the details of sample questions. David also introduces study methods and the best test preparation tools out there for Microsoft certification candidates. Plus, learn what career opportunities and next steps await you after you pass the exams.
- Microsoft certification levels
- Microsoft certification paths
- Exam question types and samples
- Details about the exams
- Exam preparation resources