- [Instructor] So now we're moving up from the ability…to store data, store information, store files…to the ability to manage data…and that's typically going to be with a database layer.…So we're moving up from Storage Level…to the database level or the Data Level.…So, again, focus on your core requirements…so in other words, what we're going to store in the database…and how we're going to access the information,…and is it going to leverage Transactional patterns,…analytical patterns, all those sorts of things…that are very important.…The storage level that we discussed carries out the actual,…physical storage of the data, typically,…so that's why we want to pick that…because we have to pay for that,…and it has to be configured in a certain way,…and we have to leverage it in different levels.…
Either we're leveraging at the primitive level…through the API directly or, typically,…through some sort of a Data Level…and that's what we're going to talk about now.…So back to our Cloud Architecture,…we break Data Level down into two basic things,…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.