Note: This course was recorded and produced by Mentor Source, Inc. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- Define behavioral advertising.
- Recognize the risks of using social media.
- Explain why hackers may want access to your computer.
- Describe how to secure your social media site using privacy and settings pages.
- Identify ways some companies restrict the use of social media during working hours.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Todd] My name is Todd Edmands, and this is part of our Cybersecurity Awareness series. I'm a computer security expert who has worked in the information technology business sector for more than 20 years. I have a master's degree in systems engineering and information assurance from Regis University and I am an affiliate faculty member of this institution. What you should know, this course is intended for all audiences. It is expected learners are familiar with how to use the popular social media applications that are available.