We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- The goals of information security
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Ongoing risk management
- Security zones
- Network security techniques
- Securing endpoints
- Threat intelligence
- Correlating security event information
- Logging and SIEM technology
- Planning, designing, and executing a penetration test
- Reverse engineering software and hardware
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Mike] Hi, I'm Mike Chapple and I've like to welcome you to our Cybersecurity Analyst Plus course on threat management. As we work our way through this course, we will focus on each topic covered by the first CSA Plus domain. You'll learn how to apply environmental reconnaissance techniques and scan systems and networks. You'll also learn how to analyze the results of network reconnaissance, how to implement appropriate countermeasures for network-based threats and how to analyze the common security practices used to secure a corporate computing environment.
The information that you learn in this course will help you pass the CSA Plus exam and also provide a critical foundation for your career in cybersecurity. In addition to the information I cover in this course, I encourage you to visit my website at certmike.com and join my free study group. I'll send you exam tips, practice test questions and reminders to help keep you on track with your test preparation. Let's get rolling.
1. Overview of the Role of a Cybersecurity Analyst
2. Cybersecurity Threats and Controls
3. Networking Technologies
4. Network Security Techniques
6. Securing Endpoints
7. Environmental Reconnaissance
8. Security Analytics
9. Penetration Testing
10. Reverse Engineering
Reverse engineering hardware2m 48s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.