- Now that we've looked at customer satisfaction…and net promoter score,…let's look at another method called Customer Effort Score.…The theory around customer effort is that…loyalty is created by reducing the effort…it takes to give a customer support…and by making it easier for customers…to receive service.…Customer effort is usually based on a…strongly disagree to strongly agree scale.…It focuses on how easy or how much effort…a customer had to expend to receive service.…
Higher scores equal lower effort,…lower scores equal a higher effort.…The first version of customer effort questions asked…how much effort did you have to put forth…to handle your issue.…Newer versions of customer effort questions…focus on questions like…did the service desk make it easy for me to handle my issue.…The goal of customer effort is focus on assessing…how easy it was for the customer to get service…from their perspective, and how this can build loyalty.…
So, to summarize let's look at examples…of each type of question we've covered.…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.