Learn about DRM, watermarking, GPG, SSL/TLS, SSH, and S/MIME.
- [Instructor] To implement cryptography,…we utilize many different technologies.…These include crypto modules, crypto processors,…cryptographic service providers,…digital rights management, watermarking, GNU Privacy Guard,…SSL and TLS, Secure Shell, and S/MIME.…A crypto module is used to implement…the cryptographic processes within a piece…of hardware, software, or firmware.…There are four levels of security…for crypto modules as defined…by the Federal Information Processing Standard publication,…or FIPS, 140-2.…
Level one provides the lowest level of security…and doesn't require any specific…physical security protections.…Level two modules require some physical security protections…to ensure that no evidence of tampering has been performed…against the equipment.…This could include pick-resistant locks on the covers…of the devices or tamper-resistant markings and stickers.…With level three and level four,…this requires additional security…that could zeroize the cryptographic key in the module…if the device has been tampered with.…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.