Learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain techniques.
- [Instructor] Cryptocurrency is a modern implementation…of cryptography.…It's a digital asset designed to function…as a medium of exchange, which is essentially…just a digital version of our money.…Cryptocurrency has become quite popular in recent years…due to the fact that it's decentralized…and it doesn't require any one government…or economy for its strength.…The most well known cryptocurrency is called bitcoin.…It relies on a peer-to-peer network to process transactions…through a distributed ledger called the blockchain.…Each piece of the digital currency…is simply the result of an encryption process…that relies upon a public key cryptography method.…
So, how does the blockchain work?…Well, let's assume that I wanted to send some money to you.…First, I would create my transaction…and it would be packaged up as a block.…Next, that block is sent out over the peer-to-peer network…to others who will approve the transaction.…This is the decentralized method…of transaction processing we talked about.…The block that represents the sending of money…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.