Review class contents and reflect on cloud security best practices.
- [Instructor] In summary, cloud security,…kind of the bottom line here is that security…has more to do with people and processes…than with technology.…It comes down to just discipline and being…precise about what you're doing and the settings…and all those little tiny details in IT…that make you secure.…I often tell people if you have bad Information…Security hygiene in your on-premise IT infrastructure,…it's likely you're going to have poor security…when you operate in the cloud.…
If you're good at security, and you have good practices,…you have disciplined people and you follow…best practices in your on-premise data center,…chances are good that you'll follow those same…best practices when you operate in the cloud.…Cloud services can certainly be less secure.…If you're insecurely operating in a public cloud…infrastructure as a service where you bear responsibility…for a lot of the shared security model…and you're not following best practices,…you're at a high risk of a data breech.…
You can also operate in cloud services equally secure…
This course was created and produced by Mentor Source, Inc. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Components of a cloud computing platform
- Reviewing 5-4-3 cloud characteristics
- NIST guidelines on cloud security
- Cloud security considerations
- CSP availability requirements
- Security best practices for clouds
- AWS security settings and best practices
- Software containers used in cloud systems
- Cloud security certifications