This course can prepare you for the qualifying exam by covering the topics outlined in domain 2.0 of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam: Security. Instructor Joseph Holbrook reviews concepts that can help both experienced IT professionals prepping for exam CV0-002, and current certification holders who need to renew their certification. Joseph reviews security and compliance best practices; security template and access control lists; how to implement the right security technologies; and security automation techniques. He also goes over how to troubleshoot security and connectivity issues.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Identifying cloud encryption technology
- Tunneling protocols
- Access control lists
- Implementing defined security technologies
- Segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Compliance requirements
- Security automation techniques
- Identifying common networking issues
- Types of cloud attacks
Skill Level Intermediate
- ]Joseph] Hello, I'm Joseph Holbrook, and I've been a cloud architect and technical trainer for over seven plus years. I have been in the IT industry for over 17 years, mainly in data storage. In this course I'll review CompTIA's Cloud+ security domain to help you prepare for the exam. I'll begin by discussing how to analyze security requirements of a cloud deployment, and also inscription requirements as well.
Then, I'll show you how to review network security concerns and also to understand vulnerabilities to your cloud platform. Finally, I'll discuss identity and access management and federation. Both areas are tested heavily on this exam. So, if you're ready, let's get started.