Review types of programs that gauge customer satisfaction, net promoter scores (NPS), loyalty, and service level agreements.
- Now that we've discussed building relationships…with our teams, the output should positively impact…our customers as well.…The key with building quality relationships is…to first establish what our customers want and need…and what we can deliver to them.…This is all part of our service level…management process we discussed in a previous video.…So let's do a quick review.…Often customers don't ask for service level agreements,…we do.…We want to ensure that what we are delivering…from a service perspective is what our customers…want first and in the timeframe our customers need it in.…
So establishing service-level targets based on…our customer requirements that are documented…in a service-level agreement that is managed…by a service-level process is the number one key to success.…For example, service-level targets can include targets…like abandonment rates, answer time, service level,…average handle time, mean time to resolution,…first contact resolution, quality and customer satisfaction.…
By establishing these targets, we set expectations…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.