Explore some of the common features you can find within most private clouds.
- So, let's look at the common patterns of private clouds.…The private cloud market, number one, is confusing.…Because of what we just talked about.…There's standards out there…and there's folks that are distributing code bases…that are on that standard.…CloudStack and OpenStack is a version of that.…Yet proprietary offerings such as VMWare,…and other cloud providers that offer private clouds,…which is a version of their public cloud.…Which is what Azure is looking into.…And also, there's public cloud providers like AWS,…that just offers virtual private clouds,…but they don't offer a private cloud per se.…
And there's also folks like Google…that also don't offer a private cloud,…but I'm certainly sure that they support…open private clouds, such as CloudStack and OpenStack.…The best approach is finding the patterns…and finding the solutions that fit.…So instead of looking at particular private cloud providers,…such as OpenStack and OpenStack Distros, VMWare,…you look at the patterns…in terms of what they're able to provide,…
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.