Learn about on-premise vs. hosted solutions, as well as SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS.
- [Instructor] Once your organization…has decided upon using the cloud,…the next decision is whether to host it onsite…or contract for a hosting solution from a third party.…When hosting a solution onsite…this is often referred to as on-premise.…While using on-premise solutions is great from…a security standpoint, they are extremely costly.…If you've decided to use an on-premise solution,…that means you're going to need to procure all the…hardware, software, and personnel necessary…to run that cloud solution.…
In addition to this, you also have to have a…facility for the data center that can hold all…of this equipment and provide adequate space, power…and cooling.…Because of this, many organizations decide instead…to use a hosted solution.…With a hosted environment, a third party service…provider will provide all of the hardware and…facilities needed to maintain that cloud solution.…This is often done in a multi-tenancy environment…with multiple organizations having their cloud solutions…hosted within a single third party providers facility.…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.