Learn about cloud-based collaboration technologies.
- [Narrator] Large enterprises and small businesses alike…are relying on the cloud for their collaboration needs.…Through cloud services, documents can be stored,…communication can occur among team members,…and project management can be organized.…Whether rely on the Google Suite, Trolo, Basecamp,…or any other cloud service provider.…It's important to know the benefits and the issues…that you may face when relying on these providers.…There are some big benefits to using cloud-based services.…For example, they only charge you for the amount you use,…and you don't have any large up-front development cost.…
The provider is constantly adding new tools, applications,…and services for you to use as well.…These tools can also increase the efficiency…and productivity of your teams.…While there are a lot of benefits, there are also…some concerns when choosing to use the cloud…over an on-premise solution.…The most obvious one is the concerns over data security…and meeting regulatory requirements.…When choosing a cloud provider, it's important to consider…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.