Learn how to determine cloud authentication issues.
- [Instructor] Authentication.…Let's proceed and discuss why authentication…is important to you as an enterprise,…and how you can integrate authentication…into your hybrid Cloud.…Let's define what authentication is.…Authentication is the process of validating a user…on the credentials they have presented…to the Cloud provider.…When it comes to authentication,…there's a common term that has traditionally…been used in the past.…
We have essentially triple A,…which is, authentication, authorization and accounting.…This is essentially the term for the framework…that you would intelligently be using…to control access to computer resources.…This in turn enforces policies,…audits usage,…as well as provides the information necessary…to the provider to bill you for services.…There's numerous ways that you could implement…authorization, for example.…
SAML is essentially what is considered…to be a markup language.…So SAML uses what is called…security assertion markup language.…This is an umbrella standard…that encompasses profiles, bindings, and constructs,…
This course can prepare you for the qualifying exam by covering the topics outlined in domain 2.0 of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam: Security. Instructor Joseph Holbrook reviews concepts that can help both experienced IT professionals prepping for exam CV0-002, and current certification holders who need to renew their certification. Joseph reviews security and compliance best practices; security template and access control lists; how to implement the right security technologies; and security automation techniques. He also goes over how to troubleshoot security and connectivity issues.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Identifying cloud encryption technology
- Tunneling protocols
- Access control lists
- Implementing defined security technologies
- Segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Compliance requirements
- Security automation techniques
- Identifying common networking issues
- Types of cloud attacks