Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video Cloud architecture basics, part of Cloud Architecture: Core Concepts.
- [Voiceover] Okay, let's look at core…cloud architecture concepts.…So, in this video, we're going to focus…on some of the basic things that you need…to understand as you move into cloud architecture,…But first and foremost how you pull things together.…How you take requirements, technology, security,…governance, DevOps, and all sorts of technology…and bring it into the cloud around a solution.…So, this is about working from the requirements…to the meta-architecture to the solution set…to core patterns to backing the appropriate technology…into the architecture, so this is about…understanding all aspects of existing systems,…the TV architecture as well as the as-is…state of the current enterprise,…what they're running and how they're running it,…and then taking things to the next level.…
You know, leveraging cloud computing…as kind of a core concept or a core enabling…technology to make that happen.…So, in this course, we're going to look at kind of…the core concepts. We're going to define…the business case, learn how to do that.…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.