- [Instructor] So let's consider what's important…with this architectural example.…You have to understand how we get different clouds…working and playing well together.…So in this case, we have a couple of things to consider,…a SaaS cloud and an Infrastructure as a Service cloud.…Let's take a look.…So let's get back to Industrial Drones International again,…and again there's that Inventory Control application…which is going to be a database…and paired with an application server.…In addition, they have a SaaS cloud that they leverage,…and they do that for Enterprise Accounting,…so what the Software as a Service cloud is…is basically software that's ready to go…that you leverage over the open internet,…typically through a web browser,…and we use lots of things today.…
Salesforce.com is the primary example there,…but this could be SAP.…This could be any number of different accounting systems…that we're leveraging.…So again, Amazon Linux App Server Instance…and Amazon Aurora is what they're leveraging…since we moved them to that environment,…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.