- [Narrator] Let's look at an example.…There are two major directions you need to consider.…Number one, cloud migration.…The ability to kind of move applications…from a legacy environment typically into the cloud.…And also net-new development.…Basically, building applications from scratch.…In other words, we're starting from green field.…We're designing the thing and implementing the thing…as we build cloud based systems.…So keep that in mind as we go through our examples.…So, take this example Industrial Drones International.…
They have an inventory control system,…which is basically an application that talks to a database.…The application is on a Linux Server…and they're leveraging MySql.…Nothing special.…So, the requirements that the drone company have…include five basic things.…They're looking to move to a better security model.…They're looking to move to a better governance model.…They're looking to move to more functionality.…They're looking to move to a different database model.…They're looking to move to DevOps,…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.