- [Instructor] So keep in mind as we talk about CPUs,…or Central Processing Units,…clouds are able to provide platform instances on demand.…So, I can configure a CPU in a platform…and figure the operating system out…in the memory platform feature,…and basically the data that's bound to it.…All these things can be provisioned…on demand within the cloud,…and that's the great thing about cloud computing.…So you can provision Windows, Linux,…and dozens of other types of platforms…configured for your exact needs.…So, I call those platform analogs…and typically if we're migrating…an existing enterprise into the cloud,…we'll find the exact configuration…or something close to the exact configuration…that exists within the cloud platform…and we're able to configure it,…customize it, and deploy it…as if it's a piece of hardware…that we're configuring on the floor of a data center.…
Pretty cool stuff.…So keep in mind, the old way of doing things…and why we're doing things different now.…So you know, purchase hardware,…we typically had to go through a PO process…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.