What careers do certifications lead to? What can you expect in terms of improved employability or upward mobility in your existing job?
- [Instructor] There are, essentially,…three types of people that seek certification…and that go towards certification goals.…There are those that already have a job…and are working a career,…and they are trying to formalize…a lot of their knowledge and their experience…into a certification.…Then there's people who are new to the job market,…and they're just getting into a career.…As well, there are people who were in one career…but now are moving into a new career.…And so IT and the whole data science,…or cloud platform, may be completely new to them.…
I'm talking to those people now,…those that are new to the industry,…or those people that are new to the job market all together.…Because, to those that are already have a career…and that just need to formalize their knowledge…with certification, those individuals already know…which path they will go down.…If you are new to the market,…or you're new to IT certification all together,…here's a little bit of help in terms of identifying…which roles you can expect to have…
Explore the different question types that exam takers will encounter, and then dive into the details of sample questions. David also introduces study methods and the best test preparation tools out there for Microsoft certification candidates. Plus, learn what career opportunities and next steps await you after you pass the exams.
- Microsoft certification levels
- Microsoft certification paths
- Exam question types and samples
- Details about the exams
- Exam preparation resources