Learn about certifications and accreditations of CSPs.
- [Instructor] So cloud compliance and assurance is…an issue we need to verify that our cloud service…providers are meeting certain guidelines and industry…best practices with regards to security.…Many service providers and data center companies…and co location providers adhere and have their…infrastructure checked against the American Institute…for Certified Public Accountants audit reports to attest…that their services are available and highly redundant…they have these accreditations and certifications…performed and these audit reports, the SOC 1, SOC 2…and SOC 3 type audit reports attest to the service…providers foundational infrastructure.…
The building, the physical security, the reliability…of the power, the cooling, the physical space, you know…the physical infrastructure that the provider is providing…that then stores and houses the computers, the data…storage, equipment and so this is very much the underlying…physical infrastructure of that provider, that's what the…SOC 1, 2, and 3 reports provide.…
This course was created and produced by Mentor Source, Inc. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Components of a cloud computing platform
- Reviewing 5-4-3 cloud characteristics
- NIST guidelines on cloud security
- Cloud security considerations
- CSP availability requirements
- Security best practices for clouds
- AWS security settings and best practices
- Software containers used in cloud systems
- Cloud security certifications