Learn how to provide coverage of OAuth, XACML, and SPML.
- [Instructor] Authorization is the process of…granting rights and permissions to resources…for a given user.…This occurs after identification and authentication…have already been performed.…There are many different types of access control…including the discretionary access control,…mandatory access control, role based access control,…rule based access control,…and content dependent access control.…Discretionary access control or DAC…allows the owner of a resource…to specify what users are able to access it.…
Access to the resource is determined based on…a user's identity, profile, or role.…This is known as a form of need to know access control.…For example, if you decided to share a file on your computer…with me over the internet,…you could easily use discretionary access control…to perform that action by adding my username…to the authorized users under your file sharing settings…for that one file.…Mandatory access control or MAC uses security labels…to determine which users are authorized…to access a particular resource.…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.