Learn about antimalware, vulnerability scanning, sandboxing, content filtering, cloud security broker, security as a service, and managed security service providers.
- Instructor] In addition to putting our servers…and our desktops in the cloud,…we can also use the cloud…to help augment our security services.…One of the first security services…that began being offered in the cloud…was anti-malware products.…Instead of installing the traditional antivirus…or anti-malware program on your desktop or server,…the client was instead configured to utilize the cloud…to provide these protections.…There are a couple of advantages to doing this.…First, it removes the need of installing an antivirus…and anti-malware solution on your end client.…
A small utility is installed instead.…This utility uses very little processing power…and is always up-to-date…with the latest signatures and definitions.…This is the true power of a cloud-based solution…because as soon as a provider creates a new signature…for a piece of malware,…all of its registered clients immediately have access…to that new signature and protection.…Unfortunately though, there are some downsides…to this approach.…The main one is that it is highly reliant…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.