Explore some audio and video conferencing techniques.
- [Narrator] Whereas web conferences are focused…on both the audio and visual method of transferring…information to participants, audio conferences…focus solely on the audible content.…Audio conferences are nothing new…and have been around for many decades…in the form of teleconferences.…With a teleconference, participants dial…a central phone number to access a bridge.…Once the bridge receives a phone call…the participant enters a conference room ID…and an access code.…Once authorized, the attendee is placed…into the audio bridge.…
Depending on the size of the bridge,…there may be only a few participants allowed…or up to several hundred concurrent participants.…Most bridges support around 20 users by default.…The biggest limitation here with the older…telephone conferences was the number of phone…lines required because each participant required…a separate dedicated phone line.…In modern audio conferences though,…this limitations has mostly been eliminated.…We no longer are limited by the number of phone lines.…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.