Learn about attestation and its implications for security.
- [Instructor] Attestation is used by a system…to ensure that a machine meets a certain approved baseline…prior to receiving access to a given resource.…Most large organizations…have a standard baseline established…for their corporate workstations…that includes the operating system, security software,…and office productivity suites.…There are also certain configurations and settings…that have been created to make this baseline…as secure as possible when it's deployed.…Attestation allows the enterprise security personnel…to determine if a change to the baseline has been made.…
This concept can also be used prior to allowing a device…to connect to a server or resource.…For example, some certification providers…allow candidates to take their exam from home.…If you study for either…the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)…or the PRINCE2 certifications,…you're able to complete those exams…using web-based proctoring.…When your computer connects to the examination company's…server at the designated time,…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.