- [Instructor] Okay, it's time to look…at the application level,…or basically the last level that we're talking about…in this series of discussions.…So, in many cases, this is where the rubber meets the road.…Your application is probably the most important…part of the architecture,…because it's going to define…how the end users and how the business processes…interact with the architecture,…interact with the technology you have.…So, keep that in mind as we're going through this unit.…So, we're turning all of these technology components…into a solution.…So, the application is about leveraging storage…and data and networking,…and whether it's server-less technology…or different database technology,…or component-based technology,…or container-based technology,…it really doesn't matter,…all things are going to change over time,…but this is about abstracting it…into an application instance…or basically binding it into a solution,…so this is very important that we get this right.…
So, you're typically going to do hundreds of these…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.