Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Android backup and restore, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] Making sure a device has a good backup…is a great way to make sure no matter what happens,…lost phone, stolen device, or just an upgrade,…you're prepared to get fully back up and running.…Let's make sure on our Android device…that backups are set up.…Here on my Android device, I will swipe up,…and again, in the bottom right corner…I will select the icon for account settings.…This time I'll scroll all the way down to system…and select the system.…Select Advanced, and Backup.…
Here you'll notice my backup is turned off.…By default, when I signed in as the Google user,…that would be on.…Let's turn the Google Drive backup on.…You see my account, everything it's waiting to back up.…
- Recognize two risks that accompany mobile devices.
- Recall the steps you should take to prepare a mobile phone for resale.
- Name three causes of an unrecognizable fingerprint scan.
- Identify two options available when setting up device administrators.
- Explore storage settings to maximize space on your mobile device.
- Explain how the location services tool finds a missing device.
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.