In this video, you can learn about the three different levels of cloud services and service providers, and some of the tools available at each level to assist with a migration to the cloud regardless of the size of your operation.
- [Instructor] When considering a move to the cloud,…it's important to understand the services…and service providers available…to people and organizations of different levels.…In this movie, we'll identify the three levels…and some of the cloud services…and service providers tailored to each level.…So let's begin with those three levels.…Firstly, there are a number of cloud services…that are targeted at individuals or even small businesses,…and you're probably already familiar with some of them,…like Gmail or Acrobat.…
Then comes the mid-market or medium-sized businesses.…Cloud services and providers in this range…will be less familiar to most,…but there are specific tools and services…that can benefit organizations that fall into this category.…And lastly, is the enterprise-class or larger organizations…who have their own set of cloud offerings…and their own set of challenges…when considering a move to the cloud.…The easiest way to make a move to the cloud is…at the individual or small business level.…
There are plenty of services out there…
- Cloud components and infrastructure
- Cloud computing benefits
- Cloud security
- Cloud storage considerations
- Working with Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, iCloud, and more
- Using collaboration tools: Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, and more
- Migrating to the cloud
- Monitoring the performance of your cloud services
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Computing Basics
2. Evaluate Cloud Computing for Business
3. Cloud Storage
About storage providers2m 1s
4. Cloud Tools and Services
5. Cloud Tools for Teams
6. Migrate to the Cloud
7. Evaluate Cloud Performance
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.