Learn about the importance of marketing experiments and their role in your marketing mix and learn about how to design and perform market experiments.
- There are three strategic best practices…that will provide you with the right foundation…for data driven marketing.…The first of these is agile marketing.…Agile marketing is an iterative workflow implementation…focused on speed, responsiveness,…and maximizing performance.…It's important for data driven marketing organizations…for one key reason.…If you're leveraging the data to make informed decisions…about how to drive performance,…then you have to be responsive.…You have to take action on the data.…You have to take action on the insights…your data analysis reveals.…
Time and time again over the years,…I've observed expensive marketing research efforts…where the results get housed in a three ring binder…collecting dust on a shelf somewhere.…This is not the type of data analysis…we've been discussing in this course.…The shelf life for some of these insights…can only be a few weeks, or a few days,…or even a few hours.…That requires not only a shift in thinking,…but a shift in process.…Think of it this way.…All marketing consists of three things.…
In this course, discover how to gain valuable insights from large data sets using specific languages and tools. Follow Chris DallaVilla as he walks through how to use R, Python, and Tableau to perform data modeling and assess performance. As Chris dives into these concepts, he shares specific case studies that come directly from his own work with clients. Plus, he shares three essential—and practical—best practices for data-driven marketing that you can use to bolster your organization's marketing performance.
- Installing R, Python, and Tableau
- Navigating the UI for R, Python, and Tableau
- Using R, Python, and Tableau
- Exploratory analysis
- Performing regression analysis
- Performing a cluster analysis
- Performing a conjoint assessment
- Stakeholder alignment
Skill Level Intermediate
Online Marketing Foundations: Digital Marketing Researchwith Adriaan Brits1h 5m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Manage Your Teamwith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Ask Great Questionswith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Tell Stories With Datawith Doug Rose1h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Software Installation
2. Data, Exploratory Analysis, and Performance Analysis
3. Inference and Regression Analysis
5. Cluster Analysis
6. Conjoint Analysis
7. Best Practices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.