- Testing in the agile context
- The role of the agile tester
- Backlog grooming
- Sprint planning
- Tracking bugs
- Manual testing
- Test automation
- Continuous integration
Skill Level Beginner
- Testing has the greatest impact when it happens in tandem with project work. Build software first, test it last. Nope, absolutely not. In Agile workflows, project work is tested from kickoff to delivery by validating or verifying each step in development. Understanding the role of a tester, as well as some of the methods Agile testers utilize, can help you build robust testing processes that compliment Agile methodologies. I'm Ash Coleman, and my passion is challenging the traditional concepts of Agile development.
Join me in my course while I discuss strategies to test your Agile projects and help your team create robust, quality software.
1. What Is Agile Testing?
2. The Agile Testing Approach
3. Testing Process and Responsibilities
4. Agile Testing in Action
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.