- [Instructor] So let's take a look…at an example architecture.…In this case, it's a human resources system.…So things we need to note before we get into this…is that things get complex quickly as you'll see…in the next slide.…Ultimately, this is about doing lots…of things in parallel order…and the ability to discern lots of requirements…and lots of things that are basically pressure points on you…and how you're gonna build the architecture.…Understand how to take these examples…and apply them in your own problem space.…So there's repeatable things…within cloud computing architecture…and things you learn and tools that you do…and methodologies and approaches…that you leverage from one problem domain…to another are gonna be consistent.…
So leverage them.…Note the creative nature in the ways…that we can do cloud architecture…and the decisions you need to make.…It's very important.…So let's get into it.…So human resources systems,…we need to do a cloud strategy including a business case,…applications, information management.…
- Advanced architecture concepts
- Building a business case
- Defining storage, processing, and other requirements
- Mapping requirements
- Performance and security
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Beyond Basic Architecture
2. Define a Business Case
3. Define the Requirement Patterns
4. Cloud Architecture Concepts
5. Advanced Topics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.