In this video, you can learn about the many additional resources or courses available on the training library, covering a wide range of cloud computing topics, from storage, to security, to tools for individuals as well as courses targeted to business use
- [Instructor] One of the easiest ways…to ensure you're working efficiently…and at the highest possible performance level…is to know what you're doing,…so ensuring users fully understand…the Cloud tools they're working with…and using them properly…will make for an efficiently run business…and optimal Cloud computing experience.…LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com…is an excellent resource…for one, evaluating Cloud tools…and two, learning how to use the Cloud tools…you decide to incorporate into your business.…Here's some valuable courses available to subscribers…that can help take your Cloud knowledge…to the next level.…
We'll begin with some courses…that will help individuals.…Google Docs Essential Training with Jess Stratton…can get you familiar with Google's set of…Cloud based office applications…for creating, storing, and sharing…documents, spreadsheets, and forms online.…Jess also has a course…on Google Doc's advanced tips and tricks…when you're ready for more.…Gmail Essential Training and…Gmail Advanced Tips and Tricks…
- Cloud components and infrastructure
- Cloud computing benefits
- Cloud security
- Cloud storage considerations
- Working with Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, iCloud, and more
- Using collaboration tools: Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, and more
- Migrating to the cloud
- Monitoring the performance of your cloud services
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Computing Basics
2. Evaluate Cloud Computing for Business
3. Cloud Storage
About storage providers2m 1s
4. Cloud Tools and Services
5. Cloud Tools for Teams
6. Migrate to the Cloud
7. Evaluate Cloud Performance
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.