- [Instructor] So within the different…public Cloud providers, and the three that we've discussed…in this course including Microsoft,…AWS, Amazon Web Services, and Google,…there are hundreds of services to understand.…So each of those Cloud providers…has a catalog of services that they're able to provide you.…Whether it's identity access management…under security services, mobile development,…DevOps services, database services, what have you.…And it's really understanding…what those services are and what they do…that's core to a successful Cloud architecture…because we understand which ones are likely…to be successful to solve the problems…that we have identified in the architecture.…
So, you need to place them into logical categories…and understand their capabilities,…which is tough to do because they're always changing.…You'll notice when go out to Amazon Web Services,…that each and every time you log in,…there's new sets of services that are out there.…Other services that have changed,…and you need to constantly keep updated…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.