Learn about how you can adapt a solution to meet a business need in this video.
- [Instructor] Your organization is constantly being exposed…to new threats and technology trends every single day.…As a cybersecurity professional,…it is your job to keep up with them,…to understand how to address them,…and to understand how to get ahead of new…and disruptive technologies…that are constantly being released into our industry.…It seems like not a single day goes by…that we don't see news about some newly discovered threats…or exploits that are being used against our networks.…Whether it's a new type of ransomware,…a buffer overflow attack,…or simply a different social engineering technique,…threats are constantly evolving…in an effort to get around our defenses.…
One way that we can keep up…with all of the latest emerging threats…is to use threat intelligence.…Threat intelligence helps organizations…with gaining knowledge about new risks…and exploits that are being used across the industry.…Open source and commercial-based…threat intelligence products…are available in the marketplace.…Threat intelligence organizations have been designed…
- Best practices for conducting research
- Current threats and threat models
- Emerging social media platforms and their threats
- Integrating research into business functions
- Security activities across the systems and software development lifecycles
- Adapting solutions to meet business needs
- Collaborating with programmers, sales staff, facilities managers, and others
- Providing guidance to senior management
Skill Level Advanced
1. Research Methods
2 Security Activities across the Life Cycle
3. Collaboration with Other Business Units
What to do next2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.