Find out the details of the CASP+ exam, such as the cost, where to take it, and that Technical Integration of Enterprise Security is only one of the five required domains to pass the exam.
- [Instructor] Before we get started with this course, there are a few key pieces of information that you need to know about the CASP certification exam. First, this course is designed to meet the objectives for the CASP CAS-003 version of the exam, which is the current version of the exam as of 2018. This course is designed to cover the technical integration of enterprise security, or Domain 4 of the CASP exam only. The CASP certification is made up of five different domains, risk management, enterprise security architecture, enterprise security operations, technical integration of enterprise security, and research, development, and collaboration.
Each of these domains must be mastered in order for you to be successful in passing the CASP exam. Domain 4, or Technical Integration of Enterprise Security, encompasses 23% of the questions that you're going to receive if you sit for the CASP exam. It represents the second largest domain covered on the certification exam. During the exam, you'll receive up to 90 questions. These questions are a mixture of multiple-choice and performance-based questions, and you'll be given 165 minutes to complete the entire exam.
This exam is designed to test your technical management ability for IT administration of the enterprise. CompTIA recommends that you have 10 years' experience in the field prior to undertaking this exam, and that you have at least five years of hands-on technical IT security experience as part of your background. This exam is difficult, but it is achievable. In this course, you're going to learn everything you need to know about the technical integration of enterprise security in order to take and pass the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner exam with confidence.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.