Learn about locating Bluetooth control in Windows. Review available Bluetooth peripherals. Learn about pairing with a peripheral and unpairing a Bluetooth peripheral.
- [Instructor] When your computer is equipped…with a Bluetooth radio, you can wirelessly connect…to any of a variety of Bluetooth peripherals.…In this movie, I cover that connection process.…I go over activating and deactivating…the Bluetooth radio, how to scan for devices,…and pair with found peripherals.…I also cover the unpairing process.…To control the computer's Bluetooth radio,…as well as manage peripherals,…open the Settings app.…Press the Windows + I key combination.…Choose Devices, and Bluetooth.…
Now if you don't see that item there,…the computer doesn't do Bluetooth.…The Manage Bluetooth devices screen…looks different between computers…with a built-in Bluetooth radio,…such as a laptop, and system's that add Bluetooth…by connecting a USB dongle.…This computer is the latter,…a desktop PC with a Bluetooth dongle.…On a laptop for example, you would see a switch…that allows you to turn Bluetooth on and off,…right about there.…Bluetooth can be on all the time,…so the only way to turn off Bluetooth…in a configuration for a desktop computer…
This course is designed to provide a detailed introduction to PC hardware and peripherals. The fundamentals of storage, processing, graphics, audio, displays, and networks are covered. Whether you're a budding IT professional or someone who seeks a deeper understanding of how devices works, you can gain a foundation of help desk knowledge by examining the steps and techniques demonstrated in this course.
- Looking inside the computer console
- Working with connectors and connections
- Exploring the motherboard
- Working with internal and external storage
- Working with processors
- Examining memory and expansion cards
- Configuring the graphics system
- Working with monitors and touch screens
- Accessing audio
- Exploring printer types
- Connecting and configuring the printer
- Making network connections
- Setting up gateways
- Sharing network resources
- Activating and deactivating Bluetooth
Skill Level Beginner
1. Hardware Overview
2. Console Tour
3. Internal Features
Preparing mass storage6m 55s
5. PC Graphics System
6. Input/Output Devices
7. Printers and Printing
Exploring printer types3m 19s
9. Bluetooth and Bluetooth Peripherals
Understanding Bluetooth3m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.