- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jake Str?h, and welcome to Up and Running with Hype. In this course, we'll look at how to create interactive motion graphics that work on desktop browsers, mobile, and even iBooks. I'll start by showing you how to animate graphic elements by keyframing various properties on the main timeline. Then, show you how to use the CAPO tool to build animations that start and end at different times without having to manually add keyframes. We'll see how to create relative timelines which take into account the position of elements on other timelines, so as to create smooth animations that animate elements across timelines.
Finally, I'll show you how to export your files, and integrate it into an existing website. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now, let's get started with Up and Running with Hype.
- Creating your first Hype animation
- Understanding the main timeline
- Animating with keyframes
- Modifying keyframes and retiming
- Working with the Capo tool
- Reusing animations
- Masking and cropping
- Animating CSS filters
- Creating buttons and working with mouse actions
- Chaining actions together
- Developing a slideshow
- Creating and managing scenes
- Exporting and embedding Hype documents