Knowing that, we can go back and turn it off, but…we're going to continue moving forward by clicking the Export button.…We'll navigate to the Sites folder in our chapter five exercises.…Make sure that Also save .html…file is checked, along with Include text contents for search engines.…This is a new feature in Hype 2.0, which improves SEO.…If we want to build this as a stand…alone website, we will check Create enclosing folder.…
- Creating your first Hype animation
- Understanding the main timeline
- Animating with keyframes
- Modifying keyframes and retiming
- Working with the Capo tool
- Reusing animations
- Masking and cropping
- Animating CSS filters
- Creating buttons and working with mouse actions
- Chaining actions together
- Developing a slideshow
- Creating and managing scenes
- Exporting and embedding Hype documents
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Timeline Animation
3. Managing Timelines and Interactivity
4. Working with Scenes
5. Exporting Your Project
Adding your own HTML1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.