Join Scott Pagano for an in-depth discussion in this video Source assets, part of Houdini 15.5: Dynamics and Simulation.
- [Instructor] In this video, we're going to take a look…at the source assets that we've provided for you…to build out this scene.…So we've got our view port on the left here…and our network view on the right.…I'll zoom out a little bit so you can see what we've got.…Basically we have our terrain…and then we have our scifi crate object…that's filled with things that are going to all spill out…and break apart as we drop this thing.…If we look at our network view, we've got our camera,…we've got our shader subnetwork.…If I go in there, you can see we have a bunch…of shaders set up for you.…There's a bunch of texture files associated with this…that have all been prepared.…We have our lighting objects, and then down here,…we have our main model object, and then that's split out…to all the different elements which we'll use…to add in to the simulation one by one…to illustrate how this is done properly.…
If we go into the model object,…you can see, let me hit H to home to view,…this is where we have our crate.…This is a file cache node.…
- Destroying objects with Houdini rigid body dynamics
- Creating a soft object simulation with Houdini Wire and Finite Element simulations
- Creating a Houdini digital asset (HDA) destruction system for use in Maya and 4D
- Using an HDA destruction system in Maya
- Using an HDA destruction system in CINEMA 4D
Skill Level Advanced
Houdini: Advanced Motion Graphicswith Scott Pagano4h 23m Advanced
Overview of constraints2m 32s
2. Rigid Body Dynamics
3. Soft Body Dynamics
4. Building an HDA
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.