Join Scott Pagano for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Houdini 15.5: Dynamics and Simulation.
- [Instructor] Well thanks for taking some time…to watch this course and I hope you feel like you have…a better understanding of both rigid and solid…body dynamic systems in Houdini, we've got to build…two really practical assets and I think that those principle…should be really useful as you go on and build…any sort of number of things for visual effects…or motion graphics or anything in the 3D world.…In the library to continue your learning…you can take a look at some of the other courses…that I've done,…I've done this Houdini Advanced Motion Graphics course,…which covers a bunch of different things…and more advanced wire dynamics and object fracturing…and some audio reactivity and we cover a whole other realm…of advanced Houdini techniques in there.…
I've also done a course for Realtime Motion Graphics…With Unreal Engine 4, which takes a lot of this 3D knowledge…and then pivots it towards working with game engines…utilizing the incredible power of game engines…that we have available today.…And then finally in the library you can take a look…
- Destroying objects with Houdini rigid body dynamics
- Creating a soft object simulation with Houdini Wire and Finite Element simulations
- Creating a Houdini digital asset (HDA) destruction system for use in Maya and 4D
- Using an HDA destruction system in Maya
- Using an HDA destruction system in CINEMA 4D
Skill Level Advanced
Maya Dynamics: Creating Simulations (2012)with Aaron F. Ross2h 11m Intermediate
Houdini: Advanced Motion Graphicswith Scott Pagano4h 23m Advanced
Overview of constraints2m 32s
2. Rigid Body Dynamics
3. Soft Body Dynamics
4. Building an HDA
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.