- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files, we recommend you unzip them and place them on the desktop like we have here, and within this Exercise Files folder, you'll see a chapter folder for each of our four chapters. Let's go into chapter two for example and they'll be a Houdini Folder, and inside that, they'll be a Houdini Project Folder for that chapter, so let's open that up and you can see we have the standard Houdini file structure there, as well as start and end states for all of our different Houdini files we're going to be going through. In chapter four, we're also going to look at scenes in Maya and Cinema 4D via the Houdini Engine Plug-in, so we've provided those scenes for you as well.
- Destroying objects with Houdini rigid body dynamics
- Creating a soft object simulation with Houdini Wire and Finite Element simulations
- Creating a Houdini digital asset (HDA) destruction system for use in Maya and 4D
- Using an HDA destruction system in Maya
- Using an HDA destruction system in CINEMA 4D
Skill Level Advanced
Houdini: Advanced Motion Graphicswith Scott Pagano4h 23m Advanced
Overview of constraints2m 32s
2. Rigid Body Dynamics
3. Soft Body Dynamics
4. Building an HDA
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.