Discover how to incorporate social listening into your organization's marketing strategy. Learn how to set up your social listening dashboard, identify issues and crisis situations, use social listening for marketplace intelligence, and more.
- [Martin] We've all worked with people who don't listen. You know the type, no matter how many times you say something it just doesn't stick. The same is true for companies. If they're paying too much attention to the world as seen through their own marketing lens, they're probably missing out on a lot of conversations that could be helping or hurting their business. They need to integrate social listening into their marketing strategy and plans. Hi, I'm Martin Waxman, an independent PR agency owner.
I conduct social media training workshops for organizations large and small and I've been told I'm a good listener. In this course, I'm going to demonstrate why social listening is an essential part of business research. I'll give you tips on how to use it to discover insights that could lead to new products, services and opportunities to reach your goals. You'll learn how to set up your social listening dashboard and how to find the hashtags and conversations your organization needs to monitor to stay on top of trends and ahead of your competition.
We'll also cover how to use social listening for marketplace intelligence, better customer relations and identifying issues in crisis situations where your company's reputation may be on the line. So take off your headphones, but not the ones you may be using for this course and listen to the sounds around you. What you're hearing are your customers, prospects and competitors. You don't wanna miss out on anything they say. Social listening keeps you plugged in to all the right channels.
- Developing a strategic approach
- Integrating social listening into your marketing strategy
- Understanding the needs of your customers
- Fine-tuning how you search for content
- Using Hootsuite for social listening
- Social listening for research and insights
- Social listening for customer service
- Social listening for issues and crisis management