Promote your business online and meaningfully engage with your customers using social customer relationship management (CRM). Learn how to choose the best social CRM platform for your organization, create targeted marketing campaigns, and build analytical frameworks to measure the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- [Megan] Hi, I'm Megan Adams and welcome to this course on Social Customer Relationship Management. I'm a Social Media Strategist who's helped to significantly grow many brands and businesses through creating Social Customer Relationship strategies and growing robust and engaged online communities. Social CRM helps to combine all the information pulled from social media and other conversational platforms and uses CRM analytics to determine how your organization can best use this information, be it developing a better sales process or forecasting market trends.
I'll be covering the fundamentals of social CRM and showing you how a social CRM strategy enables your organization to better engage with your customers in a transparent and more powerful way. I'll also be explaining how to choose a social CRM platform, how to allocate resources for this new initiative, while identifying working with online influencers, engaging with prospects and customers, and how to build out social media focused customer service initiatives. I'm excited to show you how you can implement social CRM in your organization and showing you how you can leverage this new and really effective way of marketing to the social customer.
Let's get started.
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results