- Linking business strategy and social media
- Looking at the challenges of calculating ROI
- Determining the cost of social media
- Defining ROI
- Calculating social media marketing ROI
- Determining the financial and nonfinancial benefits of social media
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Luan] I'm Luan Wise. I'm an experienced marketing practitioner, and I've been using social media platforms in a business context since 2009. In this course, I'm going to take you through social media marketing return on investment. We're going to first understand the link between business strategy and social media. We're going to take a look at the challenges of calculating ROI, before taking a look at the native analytics offered by Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, the big four. We're going to take it back to basics, overcome the fear of too much data, and focus on the measurements that matter.
We'll be looking at some calculations and realizing the financial and non-financial benefits of social media. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started.