Taking the time to create and implement process documentation for your social CRM strategy will be imperative for ensuring success long term. In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams walks you through the steps to implementing a business process for your social CRM adoption and strategy including how to create a clear roadmap of your social CRM strategy for each stakeholder in your organization and how to choose the right platform to support the documentation process.
- [Narrator] Business Process Documentation…includes any and all documents that support a process.…The activity of process discovery,…process mapping software and policies,…as well as procedural templates.…Taking the time to create and implement…process documentation for your Social CRM Strategy,…will be imperative for ensuring your organizational…success long term.…Your first step to adequately ensuring…that your documenting your processes properly,…is by identifying your business process issues.…
So identify and document key Social CRM business processes…for all your customer facing business units,…like sales, marketing and customer service.…You'll assess each Social CRM process…in terms of these seven business processes.…Ownership, Goals, Metrics, Interfaces,…Documentation, Integrity,…and Alignment with business vision.…So having a really clear roadmap…of your Social CRM strategy…and how they relate to these business process…success criteria points,…will ensure that each stakeholder in your organization,…such as sales, marketing, customer service,…
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/11/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: campaigns and identifying influencers.