Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Social Media Marketing: Social CRM.
- [Instructor] And that concludes this course on social CRM. Now, the right social CRM tools and strategy will empower your organization in establishing meaningful and transparent relationships with your customers. And as I covered in this course, your organization's social CRM strategy must come first. Take the time to start developing this strategy, and first begin with understanding your organizational goals for using social CRM. Then move to what tools, platforms will be assisting you with this initiative.
To help you with this, I recommend checking out HubSpot. They have an extensive knowledge base, along with a lot of very thorough and interesting case studies, as you see here. You can filter these case studies by industry, company size, or solution. This way you can see how other organizations similar to yours are using and leveraging social CRM. For those looking to take a deeper dive into understanding social CRM, check out the book Social CRM for Dummies.
It's jam-packed with a lot of great information. It is my sincere hope that this course has opened you up to the unlimited possibilities of using social CRM to grow your business, and I hope it's given you some ideas on how you can begin to leverage it within your organization. This is only the beginning, so make sure that you stay current, be strategic, and find the right tools to help you. Feel free to leave your feedback and comments on this course or get in touch with me on Twitter @socialMegAdams.
I'd love to hear how you're using social CRM in your marketing efforts. Good luck.
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/11/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: campaigns and identifying influencers.