Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Social CRM Fundamentals.
- [Instructor] And that concludes this course on social CRM.…Now, the right social CRM tools and strategy…will empower your organization in establishing meaningful…and transparent relationships with your customers.…And as I covered in this course,…your organization's social CRM strategy must come first.…Take the time to start developing this strategy,…and first begin with understanding…your organizational goals for using social CRM.…Then move to what tools, platforms…will be assisting you with this initiative.…
To help you with this, I recommend checking out HubSpot.…They have an extensive knowledge base,…along with a lot of very thorough…and interesting case studies, as you see here.…You can filter these case studies by industry,…company size, or solution.…This way you can see how other organizations…similar to yours are using and leveraging social CRM.…For those looking to take a deeper dive…into understanding social CRM,…check out the book Social CRM for Dummies.…
It's jam-packed with a lot of great information.…
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results