In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams teaches how organization's can use influencer marketing on their social CRM strategy. This includes how to identify an influencer, how to find them, how to engage with them and how to work with them in creating and advocating your campaigns.
- [Instructor] I'm sure you've heard the word…influencer thrown around quite a bit.…And everyone is looking to create influence…for themselves and their brand online,…but what exactly is an influencer?…I really love this quote that sums up the answer to that.…So true influence drives action, not just awareness.…So influencers are people who are…active on social media and blogs,…and they have the potential of exposing…your brand to their followers,…and if their network is a great fit contextually,…they have the potential of driving thousands,…if not tens of thousands, of their followers to your brand.…
And this all is usually with a blog post,…Instagram post or tweet.…And this is why influencer marketing is so effective.…We as consumers have a tendency to…be cynical about brands promoting themselves.…Well when a friend or colleague of ours…vouches for a brand on their behalf,…we're much more likely to trust that recommendation.…And this friend is what an influencer is to a brand.…Using social media influencers in your marketing…
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results