Join Martin Waxman for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Learn Social Media Monitoring.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included a document with a variety of social listening platforms and there's a marketing communications plan template that you can use as a reference during the course and once you start working on your own social listening plans for your company. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
Now, let's get started.
- Developing a strategic approach
- Integrating social listening into your marketing strategy
- Understanding the needs of your customers
- Fine-tuning how you search for content
- Using Hootsuite for social listening
- Social listening for research and insights
- Social listening for customer service
- Social listening for issues and crisis management