Engaging with prospect use to be something just the sales organization did, but now, with the ever evolving social and online landscape, there are so many more ways an organization can engage and communicate with prospects. In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams teaches you how your organization can best engage with prospects. This includes the software to use, best practices, a focus on crafting valuable content to connect you with your prospects.
- [Voiceover] Engaging with prospects used…to be something just the sales organization did.…But now with the ever evolving…social and online landscape,…there's so many more ways an organization…can engage and communicate with their prospects.…So the question now is,…how does your organization engage with your prospects.…In order to determine the level of engagement,…where to engage,…and how to engage them,…you will need to paint as complete…of a picture of the prospect as possible.…
This means your organization will know…where the are in the sales cycle,…what previous interactions, if any,…this prospect has had with your organization,…and you'll also receive data…helping you understand how you can provide the best value…to them at the stage they're in.…This could mean that you tweet out a relevant blog post…to answer a question they posed on Twitter…or you schedule a follow up call…to check in on them…to see how they're enjoying a product demo.…When your organization is able…to see a 360 degree view of your prospect,…
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/11/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: campaigns and identifying influencers.