With Social CRM, your customer service department is able to better support the social customer as they will always know who you're talking to, what's important to them and how they've interacted with your company in the past. In this video, Social Media strategist Megan Adams teaches you the best practices for providing online and social customer support, including social tools, monitoring customer issues, and how to handle negative feedback.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] With Social CRM, your customer service…department is able to better support the social customer.…As they'll always know who they're talking to,…what's important to them, and how this customer…has interacted with your company in the past.…Customer service is the interaction between a customer…and the company, usually through traditional channels…like phone or email, and typically the customer will have…an issue or some sort of request that needs resolving.…CRM is a process to maintain and retain the customer…long term and this relationship development process…is designed to improve customer retention rates…and increase profitability.…
So Social CRM really is about customer retention…in an environment that the customer feels comfortable…interacting in.…And it's also about issue prevention and issue intervention…before the issue is escalated.…Customer support management in the new age is all about…being proactive and creating cases for quick resolution.…Here's some best practices that you can include…
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results